Four days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour Package to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi
Golden Triangle Tours package
Day 1: Delhi Sightseeing & New Delhi–Agra (250 Km approx, 3 – 5 hours)
After pickup in Delhi / NCR from your Hotel or Airport / Railway station by your driver-guide and private air-conditioned vehicle, visit the few Delhi sightseeing places which includes Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, and India Gate; and pass the Parliament and other public buildings. As time is limited to places would be less Then, after lunch (own expense), make the approximately 4-hour journey to Agra.
Overnight stay at Agra
Day 2: Agra–Fatehpur Sikri–Jaipur (250 Km approx, 4 – 6 hours)
Rise early for a sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal, the exquisite mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1630 for his favorite wife, and learn its tragic story as you explore. Then, take a guided tour of Agra Fort, the city’s 17th-century Mughal palace-fortress, before leaving for Fatehpur Sikri, the 16th-century abandoned Mughal capital. After fatehpur Sikri, proceed for your onward journey to Jaipur which will take approximately 5-hour.
Overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur
After breakfast at the hotel . Proceed for a local sightseeing of Jaipur . Explore the Amber Fort, Rajasthan’s capital until 1728, before photo stops at Jal Mahal and the Palace of Winds and other places depends upon time.
Overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur–Delhi (300 Km approx, 5 – 6 hours)
After breakfast at the hotel, First half is free for shopping and quick sightseeing. After lunch (own expense), Make the roughly 5-hour return journey back to Delhi or, if you wish, choose a drop-off at Jaipur / Delhi airport or Railway station.
Places may be increased or decreased due to weather, time or other constraints.
Delhi: Jama Masjid , Raj Ghat , India Gate , Rashtrapati Bhawan , Jantar Mantar , Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar.
Agra : Taj Mahal , Tomb of I’timād-Ud-Daulah and Agra Fort.
Jaipur : Hawa Mahal , City Palace , Amber Fort , Jal Mahal, JANTAR MANTAR (Observatory), Jaigarh Fort
You have option to select accommodation from Budget, Standard, Deluxe, Luxury to Premium class according to your budget. We also provide flexibility to You to not take accommodation from us and in this case you can book / arrange accommodation yourself.
Travel Guide is also optional. if you don’t want travel guide from us, we will not charge for that.
You can also opt for vehicle only package from us. In this we will provide you best quality AC vehicle with driver (cleaner optional) and all state tax, parking, toll, driver charges would be included.
Price can vary depends upon your selection for accommodation, season etc. You can contact us for exact quote for particular travel date.
For your relaxed and comfortable journey you can select vehicle as per your choice and budget. We will provide our best quote according to that only.
- Cabs / Car hire rental: Sedan cabs for 1-4 Pax and SUV cabs for 1-8 pax
- Tempo Traveller hire rental: For group of 5 to 20 pax
- Luxury AC Mini Bus: For group of 10 to 27 pax
- AC Bus: For group of 30 to 45 pax.
- Non-AC Bus: For group of 30 to 60 pax.
- With toilet tempo traveller and mini bus also available with extra cost
FORCED / INSIST SHOPPING
We believe in clean business ethics with quality and service. Our driver or guide will not take you for any kind of forced shopping or insists on taking you to a certain shop for kickback. Through these kind of shopping they and tour operators makes indirect income. You can shop as per your requirements and also from shop of your choice.
The New Delhi Airport, Railway Station, your Hotel in Delhi or Gurgaon or other desired pick up location in New Delhi or Gurgaon, Noida
Please contact us for confirmation to choose your desired pickup location
08:00 am to 09:00 am
Drop-off at New Delhi Airport, Railway Station, your New Delhi or Gurgaon Hotel or other desired drop-off location in New Delhi
Please contact us for confirmation to choose your desired drop-off location
- Travel the Golden Triangle from Delhi by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur in four days
- Explore the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Amber Fort with personal guides (optional)
- Choose accommodation according to your budget and Delhi hotel pickup and drop-off
- Accommodation for 3 nights on twin sharing (Optional)
- Breakfast in hotel of stay (Optional)
- Private driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- High Speed Wifi in vehicle (optional & speed depends upon signals strength etc)
- Professional private tour guides for all excursions (Optional)
- Monument entrance fee
- Battery bus/golf cart return ride at Taj Mahal
- Bottled water (1L per day)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch and dinner
- Camera fees at monuments
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Items of personal nature like phone calls, table drinks, etc.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- Infant meals not included
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 4 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 1 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 30 hours of the scheduled departure, there is a 80 percent cancellation fee.